Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Max





Max wanted to know why he wasn't in many of the pictures with the Gingerbread Man post. I wanted to dedicate a post just to Max. Max is 17 and lives with 3 young siblings that just idolize him. When he walks through the door after school he's greeted like a celebrity. They want to play with him, they want him to pick them up and throw them around. They climb on him and poke him while he is trying to sleep. And if I had to get up at 4:30AM for hockey I couldn't come home and be as great as he is to them! When Teddy sees he is home he runs and get his mini hockey sticks and Max takes time to play with him. Max takes time to hang out with all three of them. Max will babysit for Ken and I. He will pick up and take them to their events. He runs to the store for milk for me. He pretty much does anything we ask of him. Max is fun to be around and can always make me smile even when I'm not too happy with him. I don't think we could ask for a better son and brother. We love you Max.

No comments: