Monday, February 23, 2009

About Me



Well besides being a Mom and a Wife I teach Preschool and I'm a Brownie Girl Scout Leader. So here are two pictures that represent that part of my life. Usually I wouldn't post a photo of the children from my class but I think you can understand why it was OK this time. These are the mask we made for our Chinese New Year celebration. There are only 9 children in my class and they are so much fun! The school only takes 10 in this class so I'm all most full but the class seems so small to me because in the past Ive had classes of 12-14. I get to spend so much time with them one on one and have learned so much about them. Its nice to have a small class.

The other photo is of stacks of Girl Scout Cookies! They are leaving my house (or left by the time you read this) today! I have a small troop so I only had 722 boxes in my kitchen.

1 comment:

Sherrie said...

I LOVE the photo of the kids, very clever to do that with the masks! The classroom looks very cute and fun, and I can tell it is a homey, peaceful place!

Oh, and how many of those boxes of cookies are you sending to Lockwood??? Thin Mints for me thanks :-).