Thursday, April 16, 2009

LID

Well we got the email tonight from Linda at WACAP that our LID (logged in dossier) was yesterday 4-15-09. Its nice to have this step behind us but with the new process there are many more steps to complete!!! So now I know many of you are thinking "How much longer?" Well that would be wonderful to know. It could be anywhere up to 4 more months if everything took the longest time frame. I'm still hoping for summer travel and could use all your prayers and positive thoughts for this. When we started this adoption I had no doubt in my mind that we would travel this summer and being a teacher this would be ideal for me. Now it could be Fall and I just don't know what to do about work. I cant see bring a new child into the family and returning to work weeks after we come home but I really like my job and don't want to loose it. I just need to be patient and see how the time frame goes for families ahead of us. The one thing I know about adoption is that nothing is certain and it happens when it happens.

No comments: