Sunday, February 15, 2015

Packing

We traveled in April for Lilly so we have been to China this time of the year before but I am having a hard time packing!  Not sure why but I just don't feel like it.  Ken and I both got new suitcases (mines purple) and I've been buying a few things and making list.  I bought these black pants from Old Navy that in the review someone wrote were GREAT for long flight travel.  I don't plan on wearing them on the plane but they seem really easy to wash in a sink and will look nice for the day we meet Addie.  I don't plan on dressing up but jeans and a T shirt isn't what I want either.  So this is what I have so far for clothes:

Wearing Yoga pants T shirt and sweat shirt on plane
Jeggings
black pants
tan capris

Sweater (button up)
red/blue/black short sleeve shirts
maybe a skirt (I like to wear skirts)
Swim suit? there is an indoor pool

I think I have all of Addies clothes figured out.  I know I can buy there but I really like to have the clothes washed before she wears them.  Well there will probably be a clothes update as it gets closer.

No comments: