Sunday, February 15, 2015

Up date

Too few and too far in between is how I blog! So here is what's been going on.  Our I800 has been approved. Ken called on my Birthday (2/13) and they told him it had been approved on 2/11 and sent to NVC.  He called NVC but it hadn't been put into their system yet and told him to call back middle of next week.  So hopefully it will be approved by Wednesday and we can get the information we need to file the DS260.  Then on to the next step.  We are still hoping to travel in April.  We are asking for an update on Wei Kang Hong this week.  When she was at Little Flowers we got new pictures at least once a month.  Now that she is back at the orphanage we get nothing.  Its been almost 2 months I'm a little  nervous to see a new picture of her.  They kept such good care of her at LF and now she is on so much more medication for the seizures .  We have plenty to keep us busy here so I think the time will pass quickly.  We are almost done with the painting for her side of the room and when that's done we can bring in the crib and her dresser.  I have clothes to wash and bedding to buy and that will happen the end of February.  Lots to do! 

No comments: