Thursday, January 29, 2015

No LSC BUT I800 Sent

Ive been putting off writing a post until we received our LSC/LOA and we were told last week we had been approved and  would have it this week BUT NOTHING!!! So when the phone rang and the number was our agency YEA? NO it still isn't here.  BUT (lots of buts here) our case worker wants to file our I800 and get things started and then when our I800 comes we will sign it and she will email it off to NBC and ask them to interfile it with the rest of our paperwork.  Hoping this will save a couple of days. So I would say that is good news! So our I800 was sent today. Next step approval! This wait is hard. Even knowing this it isn't any easier. It also doesn't get any easier the more times you do it. The kids are getting so anxious they really wish they were going but even if we changed our mind their passports expired (that's on my to do list).  I will miss them sooooooo much but I don't want to think about that yet.  Here's hoping the next steps are speedy ones.

No comments: