Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Haven't posted in a while

It's hard to remember what you've posted last when you cant see your blog!  And I really miss reading other Blogs.  Today is day 8 and I cant tell you how happy I am that we only are here for 10 days.  Not much to say both Ken and I have lost weight (at least 5 lbs for me).  The kids are doing fine but bored.  Finishing our shopping today and then our Consulate appointment this afternoon.  We are suppose to do a group dinner tonight at a Chinese restaurant.  Then tomorrow we wait for the OK to leave and head to the Train Station.  We will go to HK and then fly our the next morning.  Home Thur. night.  Teddy is officially ours according to China its just the US part of things now.  Missing everything home!  Carrie

1 comment:

Sherrie said...

You're almost there!!!!!! By now you've been to the consulate for the oath taking and getting ready to sleep for the last time in GZ! The time from here out will fly by and you'll be home before you know it! I'll be praying for your safe travels!
Sherrie