Friday, October 16, 2009

Ollie

I thought I'd do and individual post on how each child is doing.  Ollie has had the hardest time with the trip.  After our first flight (2 hrs) she was ready to go home.  She was very scared for the first couple of days and just wanted to go home.  She kept telling us she was scared when we boarded the plane for Japan, luckily she feel asleep as soon as we sat down.  She traveled OK slept alot on the planes.  As soon as we got to hour Hotel in Hong Kong she stripped off her clothes and wanted her swim suit.  Mind you it was after midnight there.  We convinced her to wait til morning.  She has been a trooper going from plane to plane, train, and taxi cabs.  On our flight to Providence she seemed so happy and grabbed the window seat but by the end of the flight (2hrs) she was a wreck crying and saying something in her mouth hurt.  After we landed she seemed to be OK.  She is OK with Teddy.  On the first day we got him she was very concerned when he didn't come with us to the restaurant and was relived when she saw him there.  She kept telling me Teddy come home with us.  Everything was looking up til 2 days later she realized he takes up a lot of Daddy's time.  I think this will change once we get home and not stuck in a hotel room.  Last night she asked me if if Teddy stay in hotel?  I told him no he's coming home with us. She said "No Way"  I told her he had no mom and dad and now I was his mom and dad his dad and we were his family.  Wont it be nice to have a new brother?  No Way!  At least the girl is honest.   

No comments: